The premier wine tasting event in November for Wine Road Sonoma County!
Saturday & Sunday, November 5 & 6, 2022 ~ 11 am to 4 pm each day
Join us for a weekend of wine and food pairing in the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys.
All of the wineries participating will have a favorite winery recipe which they will prepare both days for you to sample, along with the perfect wine.
Reservations are not required at each winery this year (yeah!).
You will need to select your check-in winery to start, and get your glass, wristband and 6-bottle carrier, then you are off and running to any of the participating wineries, for the weekend.
Wine & Food Affair tickets are only available online in advance. You can buy your Wine & Food Affair tickets until October 31, 2022. No Tickets will be available at the door.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Wine tasting at all participating wineries (minimum of 3 tastes at each winery)
- Food pairing – listed in the event program
Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in. Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine. All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
For compliance with Sonoma County “best practices” for events we MUST enforce a limited number of people checking in at each winery location. We cannot make exceptions, once a winery has reached their limit for check-ins you will need to select another winery and check-in at that location.
All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus. Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non – refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Need somewhere to stay? Here is a list of lodgings
Event Map: CLICK HERE
EVENT DETAILS & THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW….
- You are required to select just your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s wine tasting event throughout the weekend.
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check in their winery name is “greyed out” on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins.
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more.
- Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in.
- Designated Drivers are given a different color wristband and they are not served wine.
- Designated Drivers must be 21 years or older.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant.
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days – We do not replace wristbands.
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s & attach wristbands to each attendee.
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event.
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance.
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Wine & Food Affair -including no babies or children of any age.
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one.
- No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased.
- Please do not bring dogs to Wine & Food Affair.
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check in on Sunday only.
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later.
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver.
- This Event Sells out – No Sales at the door.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine.
1. Is my registration/ticket transferable to another person? Yes, all they need is a copy of your PDF Ticket and they must check in at the winery you chose to start at.
2. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Either print it or show it on your phone and your photo ID for age verification.
3. The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? Yes that is fine, as long as they have a copy of your pdf Ticket and a valid ID when checking in.
4. Can I switch my starting Winery? We cannot change your starting location. You must check in at the winery you chose at registration.
5. Can a Designated Driver be under 21 years old? Designated Drivers must be 21 or older.